Healthy You Challenge Check In #13

Photobucket

Man I feel so on plan right now. I replaced my morning breakfast cart bagle with a whole grain one and am measuring my own cream cheese. I added a morning snack of fruit to my routine. And I made it back into the gym! Twice! All of this feels great. Of course, the number on the boosted my satisfaction even more:

Starting Weight (5/13/09): 320 lbs.
Last Week's Weight: 306.6
Current Weight: 304.8 lbs

Weight lost this week: 1.8 lbs.
Total Weight Lost: 15.2 lbs
.

I'm 10% to my goal!
Which means progress pics. I took them today, but you'll have to wait until tomorrow. If you can wait that long.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Awesome progress! Keep making healthy choices.
Path to Health

Hanlie said...

Wonderful! Congratulations on the new bling!