Healthy You Challenge Check In #17

Photobucket

Starting Weight (5/13/09): 320 lbs.
Last Week's Weight: 299.8 lbs.
Current Weight: 298 lbs.

Weight lost this week: 1.8 lbs.
Total Weight Lost: 22 lbs.


After days of eating wedding and vacation food, I have absolutely no idea how I lost any weight. My goal was to maintain, and at the very least no go back over 300. But yay, I lost 1.8 lbs this week. I'm thrilled, except that there's this nagging feeling in the back of my head telling me it will probably catch up to me next week. This coming week I have to be extra careful to make really good choices. I avoided a stall-out this week (even when I deserved one), but this week has to be about good eating, 2200 calories or less, and tons and tons of veggies.

Next week: updated measurements!

1 comments:

Hanlie said...

Congratulations on the loss! Well done!