Healthy You Challenge Update




What can I say? This weekend was a food disaster, but I completed my third full 5K with a personal record. And I finished 5 miles on Sunday. I'm chugging along with training for my 10 miler in May. I have a 10K this Sunday. Not going to stress too much about the over-eating for now. Have told myself I'd stay away from the scale until May 3rd, but I would like to know that I'm not getting any bigger between now and then. Need to refocus on healthy foods. And stay away from the following: cheese tortellini, cheese hoagies, and brunch of all stripes.

3 comments:

Chibi said...

Congrats on beating your record - that's awesome! :) Don't beat yourself up over the over-eating: it was one weekend.

Rebeca said...

Wknds are tough for me as well. Keep your head up.

For me, planning helps a lot. I started taking healthy snacks with me on the wknds (which I usually spent at my Aunt's who thinks butter needs to be in/on everything) and it helps me cut back on my portions of the rich things that taste great but really affect my bottom line (or is it my waist line).

Anonymous said...

I have spoke with traders who merely want to "do a deal" with a particular guru.
Analysts predicted a price correction in the Chennai Real Estate market but prices have remained stable
for apartments and villas, the only way for prices of land to go down is to move further away
from the city, the only option for developers right now looks to be to develop integrated townships where
work places and residences can be developed simultaneously, the
concept of living inside the city to work might just change over the next few years.
The activity can occur immediately before or after the meeting.


Here is my page :: vuokra asuntoja